Things you need to do

  • High School Transcript
To finalize admission you must submit your final official high school transcript including graduation date to the Office of Admissions.
  • Sign your Education Contract
Please contact the Office of the Registrar in order to sign your contract.

You need to bring copies of the identifications documents for yourself and your parents/guardians, if applicable

  • AUA Student ID
 Get your AUA Student ID Card. AUA ID cards are you key to the campus facilities and student services, including building access, library services, and computer lab/printing services.

They will be prepared by the Registrar’s Office once your Education Contract is signed.

  • Disability Accommodations
 Request Disability Accommodations (if applicable). Students who need to request disability accommodations must submit an online self-identification form.

For more information please visit Disability Support Services webpage.

  • AUA email account–Activate your AUA Email Account
Your AUA email address and temporary password are sent to your personal email address

All official university correspondences will only be sent to your AUA email address



If you are experiencing technical problems with either your AUA email or with your login, please contact [email protected].